Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hope you lovelies try this out! Don`t be scared of using dark eye shadows just try them out and you might end up loving them. You just gotta play around with them until you find a wearable way.
1. Start off by applying a skin tone colored eye (matte) shadow onto the orbital bone.
2. On the brow bone apply a matte highlight of your choice.
3. With an angled brush apply a dark blue base all over the lid and wing it out as you would you liner.
4. With a deep cobalt blue shadow apply it on top of that blue base. And blend out the crease a little bit using a very small amount of soft black eye shadow.
5. Drag that blue on the lower lash line as well.
6. Place a shimmered white in the inner corner.
7. Line your eyes with a black or very dark blue (which I used) gel liner and apply a ton of mascara or falses.
I love the edginess of this makeup up!