Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s been a long time since I`ve chatted with you lovelies and I must say I miss you all! Work has chewed me up lately but here is the pictorial-tutorial for the Dear Copper eye makeup.
1. Start off by apply a gold-copper cream base all over the lid.
2. With a matte skin tone shadow blend out the edges of that base and drag it into the crease and onto the orbital bone.
3. Take a eyeshadow which is similar colored to that base and apply it all over the base.
4. In the crease apply a dark brown metallic eyeshadow.
5. Place the same shadows used on the lid onto the lash line.
6. Lastly add a highlight to your brow bone and add both mascara and liner if you wish!