Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This eye makeup is my favorite of the week so I felt it deserved a tutorial/pictorial. It`s super easy to do and it gorgeous! I used Maybellines `Irresistibly Ivy` quad and `Cocoa` face powder by L`Oreal for this look but you can use whatever similar shadows you have.
1. With a soft brown or skin tone shade apply it directly onto the orbital bone.
2. Below the brow on the brow bone apply the vanilla shadow from the quad and blend it in with the shade on the orbital.
3. Take the dark brown shade from the quad and apply that in the outer v and half of the crease area.
4. In the inner crease area pop that blue eye shadow in their lightly.
5. With that same vanilla shadow used on the brow bone apply it in the inner corner of the eye.
6. On the lid take the copper/bronze shadow and apply it all over.
7. Take the lid, crease, and inner corner shadows and apply them all on the lash line.
8. Finish it up by apply you winged eyeliner and mascara.
That`s it ladies! I am in love with the blue in my inner crease it`s by far my favorite thing about this makeup.