Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve falling in with the eye makeup so much! I`ll probably be wearing this makeup a lot this Fall and Winter. Everything about this makeup I love. Since I love it so much why not do a tutorial/pictorial for you lovelies. Maybe you`ll love it as much as I do!
1. Start off by applying a black base (of your choice) all over the lid and slightly into the crease.
2. With a red-brown matte eye shadow blend out the edges of that base.
3. Using a blending brush I applied an olive-bronze like color onto the orbital bone and into the crease.
4. On the lid I placed a gorgeous brown iridescent pigment called `Intrepid` by L`Oreal all over the lid.
5. I deepened the outer < area using a little bit of black eye shadow.
6. In the inner corner I used a white iridescent shadow which was in the Coastal Scents `Metal Mania` palette.
7. Placed the same colors used on the lid onto the bottom lash line.
8. Highlighted that brow bone using a shimmered latte shadow.
9. Applied a liquid liner (winged), blue liner to the water line (or any color you`d like), and last apply some mascara.
That`s it! I can not get over how beautiful the makeup is. It`ll look lovely on any skin tone. Hope you lovelies try this out!