Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Original Date: 06/24/12
Interested in re-creating the funky futuristic look? If so then here it is for those who are daring enough to try it too! Trust me when I say the look is that crazy, you can always put your own twist to it. You can change up the colors or simply tone it down if you want.
1. Blend a matte brown (closest to you skin tone shade) onto the orbital.
2. Place a matte bright red shadow onto the orbital also and a bit in the crease.
3. Pat a shimmered lime shade all over the lid.
4. Next your going take a shimmered purple and place it in the crease only.
5. Then take a black eyeshadow (matte or shimmered) and place it in the outer < of the eye.
6. Drag the same colors onto the lash line.
7. Line your water line using a bright teal eyeliner and line you upper lash line with a teal liner also. Winging it out is optional..
8. On the brow bone place a highlight shade of choice. I used a shimmered latte eyeshadow!
9. Apply tons of mascara..
10. FINISHED LOOK!
- Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer palette
- Pink Melon eyeshadow
- Bonne Bell Bright Teal eye liner
- LA Colors jumbo pencil in Pool Party
- NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk
- Maybellines Great Lash mascara
- Maybellines Crème de Cocoa eyeshadow