Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Finally had time to do the tutorial/pictorial for this eye look!
1. I primed my eyes using Urban decays primer, applied NYX eyeshadow base, and applied Maybellines "Creme De Cocoa" onto the orbital.
2. I then applied a shimmery pink-taupe color all over the lid.
3. Then applied a shimmery black eyeshadow into the crease lightly.
4. I applied the same colors used on my lid, beneath my lower lashes.
5. I applied a shimmery yellow into the inner corner of the lid.
6. Blended out the harsh edges!
7. Lined my eye upper, water, and tight liner using NYX jumbo pencil in "black bean". I used a felt eyeliner brush.
8. Then applied a lot of mascara to the top and bottom lashes.
9. Took the same pink-taupe eyeshadow and applied it beneath the brow.
This look was inspired by Beyonce` makeup in the "Countdown" video. Eyeshadow used in this look are labeled in the second photo above!