Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s the tutorial-pictorial for you lovelies who may be interested in re-creating this look.
* Prime eyes with Urban Decays "Original" primer, and apply NYX "Skin Tone" eyeshadow base all over the lid. The blend "Black Brown" eye shadow into the crease and onto the orbital bone.
1. Place "Copper" all over the lid.
2. Next apply "Cinnamon" into the inner corner of the lid.
3. Next your going to place "Onyx" into the crease, to add a bit of depth to the eyes.
4. Blend out the edges with a clean blending brush/
5. Then your going to take both "Black Brown" and "Onyx" and place them both beneath the lower lashes.
6. Apply "Cinnamon" to the brow bone, as your highlight.
7. Liner your eyes with a black eyeliner pencil. Liner you lash, water, and tight line.
8. Apply tons of Mascara to your lashes, both top and bottom.
You basically just need a shimmery copper, and latte eye shadow. And you need a soft black eyeshadow to create this look.