Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Tutorial | Cinnamon
This tutorial is really easy, only six steps! Ive been trying to limit the amount of eyeshadow I use per-look, simply because I usually use a lot. Anyway, this look is a perfect everyday make up, and it still has a pop of color which is great for the Summer!
1. I placed a matte brown eyeshadow onto the orbital bone, slightly blending it outwards toward the brow.
2. Then placed a cinnamon eyeshadow all over the lid.
3. Applied a matte dark brown into the crease only.
4. Next I popped a rose colored eyeshadow into the outer < of the eye.
5. I took the same colors used on the lid and placed it beneath my lashes.
6. Lastly I applied eyeliner and mascara!
This makeup has become one of my everyday looks! I love wearing the eye makeup look.