Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This tutorial is long overdue but I still wanted to post it, just because this is an everyday look of mind that I really like. And maybe some of you lovelies will try to re-create it and like it just as much as I.
1. After applying NYX eyeshadow base, place Maybellines Crème De Cocoa onto the orbital bone.
2. Next I applied a matte brown from WNW matte palette into the outer v area of the eye.
3. The places a shimmery golden-copper eyeshadow from WNW Comfort Zone palette on the lid.
4. I placed a yellow-gold eyeshadow into the inner corner.
5. Deepened the crease using a matte black eyeshadow.
6. Applied the same shadows beneath my lower lashes.
7. Blended out the harsh edges using a clean blending brush.
8. Placed that yellow gold eyeshadow onto the brow bone as the highlight.
9. In the center of the lid I placed a brown eyeshadow that had a slight iridescence. Only focusing it into the center.
Lastly I applied some eyeliner and mascara to the top and bottom lashes!