Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This super bright looks was extremely easy to day, and the final result was so cute and fun. I used Elf`s Little Black Book Vol 1 (warm) to create this look.
1. After applying a primer and base, place a matte brown (that is close to your skin-tone color) onto the orbital bone.
2. I started off by packing this bright ocean blue eyeshadow that had gold undertones all over the lid.
3. I placed an ocean green color into the inner corner of the eye.
4. Then I placed vibrant grape eyeshadow into the crease, slightly blending it upwards.
5. Next I placed a matte vanilla eyeshadow onto the brow bone, which added a lovely highlight to the arch of my brows.
6. Finished the look by adding some eyeliner and mascara!
Finished look -> http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/eotd-bright-june-9?blog_id=68933
Hope you all enjoyed this pictorial and tutorial!