Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A few days ago I showed you lovelies an eye look at which I had attempted to do a cut crease look, and I thought I`d show you all how I achieved this look. This look was more of a creative makeup rather than something I would actually wear. But I still loved it! My brother said the colors reminded him of the Smurfs.
1. Starting of I applied NYX jumbo pencil in milk all over the lid up towards the brow.
2. I then applied a turquoise eyeshadow onto the orbital bone only, then overlap that color using a mint blue color shadow. Using a basic blue eyeshadow I then just applied it into the crease slightly, applying it only into the crease. I then mixed a rich royal blue with a matte black eyeshadow and gradually build up the intensity in the crease.
3.Next I just popped a frosty sky blue eyeshadow onto the entire lid.
4. I dragged those color beneath my bottom lashes as well, using a flat eyeshadow brush.
5. I then applied my eyeliner and mascara to the top and bottom.
6. Lastly, I just added a highlight to my brow bone using LOreals eye brightening pencil.
When creating a cut crease look all you have to do is make sure your only place colors into the crease and only the crease. Make sure the crease colors do not fall on the outer v are. And just patiently build up the intensity.