Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Heres an easy step by step pictorial on how to create my `Berry Glitz` eye look.. Enjoy!!
1. Apply a primer! I used Urban Decays primer potion.
2. Place a light eyeshadow onto the brown bone, I reccomend using an eyeshadow close to you skin tone shade!
3. With a fluffy crease brush apply a matte brown shadow that has a slight yellow undetone into the crease lightly.
4. Then you gonna go over that brown shadow with a bright purple shadow to creave a mauve like color in your crease. Which will still have depth since we place a brown shade first.
5. Over the lid I just dusted a soft lilac shadow.
6. Pick up a blue or purple glitter and pack it on your lid! Be sure to apply a glitter adheave on you lids first!
7. Apply your liner and mascara of choice!
8. Lastly, apply a stark white shadow in the inner corner and take that same purple shadow and smoke out your bottom lash liner!
YOUR DONE! Hope your gals give this a try! xo
coastalscents urbandecay sallys elf wnwbeauty
(Photo belongs to me)