Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is just a basic "everyday" eye makeup that I tend to do when I`m in a rush or when I simply just want something classic.
1. Primed eyes with Urban Decay primer, added NYX "Skin Tone" base, and applied "Black Brown" to the orbital.
2. Packed "Metal" all over the lid.
3. Applied "Onyx" to the crease to add some depth.
4. Then applied "Onyx" and "Black Brown" beneath my bottom lashes.
5. Add "metal" to the brow bone.
6. Lined bottom and top lash lines with Colormates liquid and pencil liner.
7. Applied Almays Dial Up mascara to top and bottom lashes generously.