Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s the tutorial (pictorial) for the 14K Cranberries look!
Applied a Primer (Urban Decay), and NYX eyeshadow base (Skin Tone) all over the lid.
I used eye shadows from The Color Workshop (Eye Tab) Palette.
1. Orbital: Applied `Glory` which is a plum-brown shade above the crease onto the orbital bone. I used Revlon`s blending brush.
2. Lid: Mixed `Shimmer` (cream) with `14K` (yellow-gold) and placed it all over the lid using an eye shadow brush.
3. Tear Duct: Placed a bit of `shimmer` in the tear duct area using a smudge brush.
4. Crease: Mixed plum, grape, and blackout eyeshadow then applied to the crease using a Sonia Kashuk blending brush, which added definition.
5.Blending out the edges with a clean blending brush (Sonia Kashuk).
6. Applied `Shimmer` onto the brow bone as my highlight. I used a large eye shadow brush.
7. Lined both top and bottom lash lines.
8. Curled lashed, the applied a few coats of Almays Dial Up mascara!