Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
I am here with another cute, summery look that is super simple! It`s called the tricolor! The title says it all! It`s a nai design with 3 colors intertwining on each nail. Keep reading to find out how to create this cute look!
Here`s what you will need:
1. Base coat
2. Pink nailpolish
2. Dark grey nailpolish
3. Light grey nailpolish
5. Top Coat
Here`s what you have to do:
1. Add a base coat
2. Color all your nails with the pink nail polish
3. After it dries, put a piece of tape on each nail diagonally across.
4. Add the light grey nail polish
5. After that dries, take off the tape and put a new piece on the other side (where the lightgrey nailpolish is)
6. Paint the space left with the dark grey nail polish
7. Add a base coat
And you`re done! :) This is such a simple look, yet it`s so effective and you can play around with all the colors!
Now I have some questions for you....
1. DO you like this look?
2. Is it a HIT or MISS?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)