Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For some reason when I travel or take vacation trips I can never convince myself to take travel size products! If you look above all of these products are full size products! I think the only reason why I don`t pick up travel sizes are because it`s always great to share it with my siblings. I mean everybody doesn`t have to bring their own shampoo, conditioner, body wash and what not! Lol
Here are a few things I packed to Florida!
- My St. Ives face wash. I`ve been using this face wash for the longest time! I still have backup products for this brand. Not a lot of people like this one because of the apricot! Boo!
- Vaseline Repairing Moisture lotion. I wouldn`t consider this is my favorite lotion, but it`s works! I got this from a Christmas White Elephant game my co worker and I played! There was another bottle, but I gave it to my sister.
- Tone Moisturizing Body Wash. This has became one of my favorite body wash! I bought this awhile back at Target for $1 something. Originally price $3 something. It smells amazing!
- Sauve Shampoo and Conditioner is what I`ve been using for awhile. I change shampoo and conditioner around as often, but lately I`ve been loving this shampoo and conditioner. Props to Suave for stepping up their formula. This is the Almond & Shea Butter. It smells so freaking amazing!
1. When you travel do you always bring travel sizes only?
2. What are your must have when you travel?
Follow, rate & comments.
Images are mines.