Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last week I recieved my order from Trans Design, which is basically a site that sells some salon supplies and nail polishes for discounted prices. They have all sorts of things and whatnot. This was my first time ordering from this site, and if you would like a small review on what I think of this company, their shipping, shipping prices, etc., feel free to watch my video above! I got:
- China Glaze "In the Lime Light", $2.99
- China Glaze "Celtic Sun", $2.99
- China Glaze "Snow Globe", $3.40
- Orly Smudge Fixer, $5.32
- Mini OPI Chip Skip, $0.99
- Mini OPI RapiDry Top Coat, $0.99
- OPI Skyfall 007 Collection 2012 Promo, $Free
- OPI Holland Collection 2012 Promo, $Free
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CirqueEpiphany/
*Photos and Video are MINE.