Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last week, my boyfriend and I made a pact that we would go hiking at least once a week on the weekends. This is round #2 hiking and we normally just do a few trails but today we spent about 3 hours and completed all the trails at Torrey Pines which is the first time! It`s just so motivating to hike/walk/run when you get to see the beautiful view!
Guy Fleming Trail
This is the first and easiest trail to visit - great for newbies to start off! This is my favorite trail to run at because you get the cool breeze from the beach and it doesn`t make you tired! This is also a great trail to capture the scenery!
Razor Point Trail
There are dramatic views of gorge, badlands, and spring wildflowers.
This is the most popular trail to visit because you`re going down to the beach! It`s steep going down so be careful. It`s rewarding after the hike up to go down to the beach.
Yucca Point Trail
Short trail with a nice view.
High Point Trail
After a long hike, this is the spot to visit - you get a Panoramic views of Reserve, ocean, lagoon, inland plus a extremely cool breeze!
Broken Hill Trail - This is the longest trail, overlooks the`broken` hill. My boyfriend and I hiked this trail from the beach up and it was tiring because of all the shrubs/trees and the cracked trail. It was very hot and you don`t get the beach breeze.
Overall: No matter which trail you go/or all the trails - you`ll see the beautiful scenery - all breathtaking photos too! This is a kid friendly hike but be careful because there are dangerous areas/rocks.
My Outfit of the Day
- White Forever 21 Came
- White Hollister Loose-fittening Tank Top
- Navy Hollister Yoga Shorts
- New Balance Hiking Shoes
- Purple Nike Climate Cool Jacket (That I eventually took off like 30 minutes into the hike)
What I recommend?
- Have a nice light weight breakfast so you`re not hiking on an empty stomach (We had a banana and granola bar), bring snacks encase you might get hungry
- Apply sunblock since it was sunny today
- Bring water - you need to hydrate yourself!
- Pack bandaids/first aid kit just encase you fall
Photos belong to me!