Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have mentioned before that it is often really difficult for me to find cute shoes that are comfortable because I have large feet. I usually wear a womens size 11 or 12!
So a few years ago, when I discovered Torrid, I became a loyal customer. Since there are no Torrid stores in Canada, I often order stuff online and I tend to browse their website fairly often looking for new items.
A few weeks ago, I noticed these knee high black lace up boots, and I since I have been looking for a pair like this for the past few winters, I decided to order them!
They arrived in the mail along with the rest of my order. I received
1) The lace up black boots: (I couldnt get a good picture so I borrowed this pic from the site)
2) Gold and glitter flats: I thought these were really cute, and a great way to add an interesting twist to a simple everyday outfit. They are also good for the end of the evening when you cant wear your heels anymore since they can go with a variety of outfits.
3) Black beaded top: Just a simple black top with tribal inspired beading that I noticed, and really liked
4) Keep Calm and Rock On t-shirt: It seems these shirts are everywhere as of late, and I love the union jack design with the crown so I figured why not? Lol
5) Fleur-de-lis Cuff: This bracelet was on sale for $4 and change, and I thought it was cute. I recently broke a silver cuff bracelet and this seemed like a great replacement :P
All in all, Im happy with my purchases and I think I got some great stuff. Im most excited about my black boots. I cant wait to rock them :D
Ive been getting tons of compliments on the glitter shoes as well!
What do you think of my purchases?
Source link: http://www.torrid.com