Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I didn`t put up a picture of those skin conditions because I thought it would be a little gross. Anyways, I have eczema. These top tips sure have helped me with my problem!
1. Avoid using washcloths, sponges, or loofahs, or anything that will abrade the skin.
2. Theraseal Hand Protectant is a barrier cream to protect the hands from eternal irritants
3. Stress is very clearly a trigger to flare up existing problems
4. Patients should maintain and comfortable body temperature and wear comfortable cotton clothes.
5. Take Soriatane (Acitretin). This is a very safe derivative of vitamin A used to control skin diseases. Do not use if pregnant!
I have done all of these tips and have noticed a big difference in my skin!
*picture is mine