Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
In case you haven`t heart yet, Sephora is going to be holding their annual Chic Week sale soon! The exact dates have yet to be announced, but every year it occurs just around this time of year at the beginning of April. To celebrate this sale, in which Beauty Insiders get 10% off and VIBs and VIB Rouge members get 15% off, I thought I would pick some of my favorite Sephora products, in case you`re wanting some inspiration of what to buy!
I`ll start from left to right on my second picture!
1. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper: A beautiful, jet-black, long-wearing liquid liner. This liner pen makes creating a perfect black wing a breeze, especially for someone who has an unsteady hand like me!
2. NARS Contouring Blush in Olympia: Contouring is all the rage at the moment, and this product is an incredible multi-tasker. The yellow powder brightens my under eye area, whereas the rosey-beige blush can be used as a blush or contour, depending on where you place it on your cheek. I love how sophisticated this blush makes me look!
3. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin: I`m a fan of all of the primer potions, but Sin is my favorite. If you`re just starting out in makeup and want a product that will give your lids a beautiful shimmering champagne look, this product won`t let you down! It is so easy to apply with your fingers and lasts a very long time without creasing, and looks incredible underneath powder eyeshadow too.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in Corail Intuitive: This is definitely a splurgy kind of lipstick because it is very pricey! But that`s why I love getting products like this when there is a sale, to make the price slightly more reasonable, or at least justifiable! The formula of these lipsticks is very comfortable to wear and gives your lips a beautiful, sort of sheer, glossy wash of color.
5. Buxom Hot Escapes Bronzer in Tahiti: One sniff of this bronzer and you will instantly be transported to a tropical beach vacation! The color and pigmentation of this bronzer is lovely for warming up the entire complexion (not so much for contouring because it is shimmery and warm-toned), but the smell is what really makes this my favorite! It smells like sand and toasted coconut!
6. Urban Decay Naked Palette: Need I say more? Sale time is a perfect time to pick up a makeup staple like this, because it is a bit expensive but 100% worth it, and dare I say it, a complete necessity for any makeup lover!
7. Givenchy Teint Couture Foundation: Again, this is a very spendy product! I think foundations are a great thing to buy during sales like this because they can be very expensive, but a perfect foundation for your skin is so crucial to enjoying wearing makeup. I am a big fan of this foundation because it provides great coverage, controls oil on my combo skin without looking too dry or matte, and is very long-wearing.
8. NARS Pro Prime Eye Primer: This product is perfect for anyone out there with oily lids! It is definitely the most hard core of all of the eye primers I own. It keeps my eyeshadows looking vibrant and fresh with zero creases from the time I put my eyeshadow on until the time I take it off before bed.
9. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer: Laura Mercier is famous for foundation and skin products for a reason! All of her primers are amazing and the bottles give you a lot of product so they last quite a long time. I am particularly fond of the Radiance version--I am going to be buying a tube during the sale myself because I had been using a sample size for a long time and it`s time to upgrade to full!
10. NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Dione: These Dual Intensity eyeshadows are insanely expensive, which is kind of annoying considering how AMAZING they are! I want to buy all of the shades so badly! I bought mine during the 20% off sale because I could not justify paying the full price. I own Dione, which is a beautiful taupe with a metallic finish. I would recommend this shade, and if you really want to splurge, they have recently come out with a NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow palette which has 8 shades in it! It`s a sale, so go ahead, treat yourself! :)
11. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light: I am absolutely in love with this powder as something to finish off my makeup. It gives me a lit-from-within look, smooths out my pores and makes my complexion look flawless. Again, like a lot of these products, it is very expensive in its full price, so take advantage of the sale if you`ve been wanting to try it! I think you will love these!
12. The BeautyBlender foundation sponge: Unless you`ve been living under a rock, you have heard of the Beauty Blender! It is seriously worth the hype, I cannot emphasize this enough! The best thing about this sponge is that it even makes cheaper drugstore foundations look high end due to the airbrushed finish it gives. This sponge has made even my least-favorite foundations in my collections look luxurious on my skin! It is an amazing investment and I cannot imagine putting my foundation on without this anymore.
13. Buxom Lip Polish in Bunny: These lip glosses are my all-time favorite from Sephora! They recently came out with 99 (yes, 99!) shades of this lip gloss, so with the sale, you can justify stocking up! Bunny is a perfect everyday pink that goes on sheer with a minty tingle. The formula is great--not sticky or gross and goopy, but tacky enough that it stays put for awhile. Buxom really nailed this formula on the head!
14. (Not pictured, sorry!) Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-1 Treatment: This hair product is an absolute miracle! It smooths and manages my hair when I style, while still giving it that perfect, just-out-of-the-salon weightless feeling. Whenever I use this before blow-drying, I cannot stop touching my hair because of how nice it feels! This product is perfect for someone who needs smoothing but does not want to sacrifice body or volume. Living Proof is a very expensive brand, which is why stocking up during sales like this is a must!
So that wraps up my Sephora favorites! What are you planning to buy with your discount? Be sure to let me know in the comments below! :)
(images are mine and exclusive to http://luuux.com)
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp sephora sale favorites makeup