Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!!
Dry shampoo is one of those products where I don`t know how I ever lived without them. They make my hair smell awesome, give it more volume, and let me extend the amount of time between washes, which has made my hair feel stronger, healthier and more moisturized. I`ve tried the lot of them, and some of them have been pretty terrible, if I`m gonna be honest. But some are AMAZING, and I wanted to share my favorites (from left to right) with you!
1. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fresh Cool and Crisp: Of all of my favorites, this is the least expensive, and even more so when using coupons or Extra Care Bucks! I`d say this is the best of the drugstore dry shampoos that I have tried. Like all dry shampoos, you have to be sure to really work it through your roots and brush out the white residue, but once you do that, you`re left with bouncy and refreshed hair that smells amazing!
2. Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two-Day Extender: This name is just fancy for dry shampoo! This dry shampoo is so easy to use. It brushes out really easily so there is no problem with a white cast or icky residue. The best part of this shampoo, though, is the scent--it is clean and slightly minty! It really makes me feel like my hair feels and smells cleaner. Plus, the pink packaging is just too cute!
3. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Dry Shampoo: Now, as far as the performance of this dry shampoo goes, it works. Plain and simple. It refreshes my roots and brushes out easily so my hair feels more clean on the second day. But the thing that catapults this dry shampoo to the top of my list is the amazing perfume scent! If you`ve ever smelled the E&J Nirvana fragrances at Sephora, you know how intoxicating they are. Whenever I use this dry shampoo, I catch whiffs of the scent as I go about my day and it just perks me up!
4. Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo: First of all, isn`t the packaging of this dry shampoo just amazing?! But more importantly, this is one of the best dry shampoos on the market in my opinion. The spray is really fine, meaning that it doesn`t deposit too much in one place, making it harder to brush out. It also does not deposit much of a white residue, so it is pretty fool proof. It makes my hair look bouncy and fresh, like I just showered! The smell is really fresh and not too strong, almost like a clean baby powder type smell. Using this dry shampoo really makes me feel confident going out with second day hair!
5. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo: I saved the best for last! I am obsessed with the entire Perfect Hair Day line, and so when this dry shampoo came out I was first in line to try it. It does not disappoint whatsoever! It has the same wonderful citrus-y smell as the rest of the line`s products, and it really does make my hair feel clean. Some dry shampoos may make hair look clean, but it still feels kind of weird on your scalp. This one brushes out so completely that it actually feels like it is freshly clean! I have no idea what kind of technology they use for this product but it is a game changer in my opinion. I will repurchase this one forever! Thanks Jennifer Aniston! :P
What are your favorite dry shampoos? Any of these make your list of favorites? Any suggestions of ones for me to try? Let me know in the comments below! :)
(image is mine and exclusive to http://luuux.com!)
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp dryshampoo hair amika livingproof