Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Before you set up your Twitter account, don`t forget that while making an account, you should have clear goals in place!
2. Don`t Lose Focus. While Twitter can be spontaneous and the flow of information can vary from day to day, keep a good focus on each tweet.
3. Don`t Follow Everyone. While there is a temptation to follow the entire world the moment you sign up for Twitter in hopes that they will follow you back, be more strategic about who you follow.
4. Don`t Friend Everyone. As people follow you, try to be a little discriminating in terms of who you follow back.
5. Don`t Auto-Respond. There are several applications - including the social quiz maker called Social Too -- that allow you to create auto-responding messages when people follow you. These sound fake and can turn people off and lead them to unfollow you.
Comment below if these tips helped you! :)