Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey hey! So, it`s been a long time since the last time I posted something. I`ve kinda "disappeared" for the past few months, but that was because the amount of work I had during this past semestre at school was just unbelievable! I didn`t had any time to dedicate to luuux or to my blog, and I`ve missed it so much!
But anyway, now I have a little free time and I`m here with a post about my 5 favorite lipstick colors! I was tagged to do this on my blog (where I`ve also put my 5 favorite types of shoes) awhile ago, and I thought I should share this here too :D
So here are my top 5 colors, by the same order as the pictures:
- Warm medium pinks: in the 1st picture is Estée Lauder`s Venetian Rose. It was discontinued, but MAC`s Shy Girl is fairly similar.
- Muted corals: in the 2nd picture there`s MAC`s See Sheer, a gorgeous muted coral and one of my favorite MAC lipsticks.
- Red: in the 3rd picture there`s the king of reds, Chanel Dragon Rouge Allure Laque, which apparently is being discontinued (honestly, whoever made that decision is completly out of their mind -.-).
- Burgundy / dark plums: the 4th one is NYX`s Medusa. It`s not for everyday, but it looks great for a nightime look.
- Medium browns: believe it or not, this unpopular color is the one that flatters me the most. My all time favorite shade is this limited edition one, Créme Cerise by MAC.
If you want to check out my blog:
Also don`t forget to rate, comment, follow and friend! Kisses ;-*