Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*COPYRIGHT LUCINDA ELIZABETH PHOTOGRAPH*
Hey everyone, I hope you`re all having a wonderful evening. Today I am going to be doing an article on the TOP 5 hair extensions around. Prices do vary of course however, price is not everything.
Finding good quality hair extensions;
- 100% real human hair extensions are obviously going to be better than faux hair. With 100% real human hair extensions, you can wash, blow dry, straighten, crimp, curl, scrunch and really do whatever you want with them. Obviously, like real hair, you will have to brush, shampoo and condition them and use heat protectant when using heat.
- When buying hair extensions, you need to know exactly why you want to buy them. It could be to add volume, texture, length, a particular style or even highlights.
- You will also need to consider the length of the extensions. I wouldn`t go anything beyond 18" as it will just look fake and unnatural. For myself I would have to get around 14-16" hair extensions as my hair is longish!
- When thinking about colours, any good website will have a clear colour guide. With Halo hair extensions, you can send them your picture and they will match you up!
- You need to make sure the website you`re buying them from is trustworthy and not a rip-off! Below, the 5 TOP hair extensions website (in my personal view)
Foxy lock extensions:
All websites sell good quality hair extensions at a fantastic price, check them out! Great range of colours and styles!!!
So I hope this has helped you guys a little bit,
any questions contact me and any business enquiries please email me.