Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Youtube has become more and more popular among people and I spend more and more time on youtube. Today I want to share with you some of my favourite youtubers, maybe you`ll like them too! :)
1. Rachel Whitehurst a.k.a. 87daysbefore is a makeup guru/blogger/singer youtuber who gives you the most honest opinion. She always has amazing makeup and you never get enough of her wittiness and humour. She also has a great voice and does amazing song covers.
2. Saccone-Jolys a.k.a. SACCONEJOLYs - they are a family from Ireland and are daily vloggers. I watch them every single day, they make my day a lot brighter.
3. The Gang of British Youtubers - Zoella280390, Pointlessblog, Jim Chapman, Tanya Burr, ThatcherJoe, Sprinkleofglitter etc. I love all of them. I can`t get enough of them. I know that I`m a 22 year old with my own life and that the majority of their subscribers are teenagers but still. They are so entertaining and easy to watch.
4. Itsjudyslife - Judy and her family are also daily vloggers. I don`t watch them every day but definitely most of the days. She and her husband have a baby girl and are now expecting twins. So exciting!
5. Beautycrush - she`s a british makeup guru who does awesome vlogs, makeup tips, fashion tips, life tips. She`s querky and fun and very loveable.
So... Do you have any recommendations for me? You can never get enough, right? :)