Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So these are ten products that I use..well, every day! I have repurchased these products over and over because they work, they are cheap and they are a part of my routine. I trust these products and I rely on them to keep me looking my best ;)
So lets start with the products that I keep in my bathroom to use in the morning:
1) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle: Now, if you havent heard of this product yet, you must be living under a rock! I discovered this great conditioner one day at Wal-Mart and have never looked back.
I have saved my hair and made it MUCH shiner and softer than it ever would have been otherwise!
This is a deep conditioner so you dont need to use it every day, but for a while I did. Now I use it about 2 to 3 times a week to keep my hair looking healthy and happy!
This costs between 3 and 4 dollars
2) Ban Shower Fresh deodorant : I had the hardest time find a deodorant that I loved. All of the deodorants I tried I just found a reason to not like them.
I have tried everything from Dove, Secret, Suave etc...even All natural organic deodorant from LUSH! It all just did not please me.
I recently picked up this Ban deodorant at Target and I have fallen in love! ( With a deodorant..I know weird :/ lol) It just has the best scent and it literally lasts all day long. It doesnt rub off on my clothes and I just LOVE that.
This costs between 2 and 3 dollars
3) Neutrogena One Step Make up Remover : I have been using this stuff for YEARS. It is the only make up remover that does not irritate my sensitive skin, burn my eyes or break me out! It does a great job with removing ALL make up, even stubborn eye make up.
I use this with my Clarisonic Mia to remove all of my make up and oil from my face at night and it just works so well. I usually buy this at CVS and Wal-Mart.
This costs between 7 and 8 dollars
4) Sally Hansen Brush on Hair Remover : I know we all have facial hair in places we dont want it :/ No matter how light or dark you hair, there is always something you wish you could get rid of.
I naturally have super light brown/blonde hair and have facial hair on my upper lip that I find annoying. It is not super noticeable, but enough that I want it gone!
I picked this up at Ulta and BAMM! Once I used this once it dot rid of my facial hair! It doesnt irritate your skin and is super quick to use. I use this once a month or so and it works great, highly recommend!
This costs between 8 and 9 dollars.
Now For Make-Up:
5) Mini Vaseline Lip Therapy : You need this in your purse, thats really the bottom line! I never used Vaseline before I used this product and boy oh boy and I glad I picked this little guy up!
Initially I wanted to buy this because of how freaking cute it is lol but I ended up falling in love with the formula and how AMAZING my lips feel after I use it!
This costs $1.50 at Wal-mart
6) ELF Studio HD Powder : This is an extremely inexpensive HD powder that works really well! If you havent tried ELF products before, try this one it is totally worth your $$
I absolutely love the finish it gives, and a little goes a LONG way. This size container lasts me months and months.
I wear this over all of my foundations including my MUFE HD foundation and it looks just as good (in my opinion) as the expensive HD powders do.
This costs 6 dollars at Target or http://eyeslipsface.com
7) Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo eye shadow : These are FANTASTIC. Use them as a base, use them as your shadow, either way they last all day and night and NEVER crease! I am so happy to have picked them up they have saved my life..well my eyes!
I have been using them every single day since I bought them, usually I wear them under my eye shadow to keep it in place all day and into the night.
These cost between 8 and 9 dolars
8) Almay Clear Complexion Concealer : This concealer has been my HG since highschool. I have always had troubled skin and when you have acne and break outs often, have the right products to help heal and keep them at bay is KEY.
This concealer helps fight pimples and helps heal them as well.
So while you are wearing you make up, you are healing you skin as well! It also has great coverage and a natural finish. I cant say enough good things about this stuff!
This costs between 7 and 8 dollars at Wal-Mart
9) Rimmel Lash Accelerator : This mascara is fabulous. I have never had the best and biggest lashes but with this mascara that has changed! It literally lengthens your lashes so much and creates the illusion of long lovely lashes :)
It seems as though they get longer and pretty the more you use this formula...im not sure if that is possible but it is happening to me!
This costs about 9 dollars at CVS
10) NYC Sunny Bronzer : This is a must for every girl. It is so cheap and works so well! It is a completely matte bronzer which is a huge plus for us girls with oily skin, and it also gives a great natural glow to your face.
The packaging is nice and light, it also comes with a mirror which is a plus for sure!
I always buy this at CVS and or Target!
This costs between 1 and 2 dollars
That is all for my Top 10 beauty products under 10 dollars! I hope this helped some of you find some new cheap and GREAT products!
Let me know your thoughts!