Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Keeping up with your beauty regime can get to be a little pricey. With today`s economy, we are always trying to find cheaper alternatives to some of our favorite skincare and makeup products. Therefore, I decided to quickly share with you 10 of my favorite products under $10. And the beauty of this is, that all of these products can be found at most drugstores near you.
**Quick note: Avon is one of my favorite affordable makeup and skincare lines but since it`s not available at drugstores I decided not to include with this list. **
1. Dickinson`s Original Witch Hazel pore perfecting toner- this stuff is amazing. 100% natural, non drying and great for all skin types. I have really sensitive acne prone skin and this stuff works wonders for me. It`s great for removing last traces of makeup on your skin as well as calming redness and helps clear your skin. Price: $5.49
2. Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Moisturizing Facial Wash- Oh my goodness I am in love with this stuff. Not only does it contain vitamins and skin loving nutrients, but it leaves my skin really soft. It has also helped a lot when t comes to acne breakouts. The only downside to this product is that it contains suflates and parabens....I really really wish it didn`t. Price: $7.99 (But I got it for $6.99 at Target)
3. Sonia Kashuk Remove Eye Makeup Remover- I am convinced I found my HG eye makeup remover. It`s a little on the pricier side compared to other drugstore makeup removers but you get a huge 4.75 oz bottle and doesn;t leave you with a yucky cloudy feeling afterwards. Price: $10.19 ( I went over by 19 cents oops.....I picked it up for $8.19 with a $2 SK coupon)
4. Clean & Clear advantage popped pimple relief drying paste- I normally stay away from drugstore spot treatments, especially since my HG spot treatment is MB drying cream, but I really wanted to try this stuff after reading all the rave reviews. This product really lived up to my expectations. It didn`t dry out my skin and really helped get rid of my breakouts. Price: $6.27
5. EOS lip balm- This is the favorite of many, and for a very good reason. It`s affordable, smells great, actually moisturizes and it`s cute. What more can a girl ask for. Price: $3.19
6. ELF conditioning lip balm SPF 15- I find myself reaching for this product very often. It moisturizing and leaves your lips with great color. My favorite shade is mellow melon which is beautiful coral color. Price: $3.00
7. ELF studio blush- Not only do I love the packaging of these blushes, they are actually really pigmented. My favorite are Peachy Keen (which I need to repurchase btw), fuchsia fusion (shown above) and candid coral. Price: $3.
8. Revlon Super lustrous lip gloss- These are by far the best lip glosses I have tried and the crazy thing is that they are from the drugstore. Revlon makes some of the best lip products and these lip glosses are no exception. They are extremely pigmented and really moisturizing. Price: $5.94
9. Covergirl lash blast volume mascara- I love how this mascara makes my eyelashes look. It almost makes them look like I am wearing falsies! Price: $6.99
10. Essie Nail Polish- Essie is by far my favorite line of nail polishes you can find at the drugstore. Sure it`s pricier than your typical drugstore nail polishes, and it`s pretty much considered to be high end. But the color selection is amazing and they are always coming out with gorgeous trendy colors, and oh yeah the packaging is super cute! Price: $7.79
What are your favorite products under $10? Any recommendations?
LUUUX meet up is June 30th!