Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went to Barcelona with my friends at the end of March and I must say it is a quite extraordinary city!
Here are some places that I think you MUST see there:
1) Beaches - best urban beaches I have EVER seen. Clean and crowd free at that time it was the perfect place to chill
2) Paella :) it`s not a place, but we ate at a restaurant at Las Rambles and it was great for people watching
3) Port Velle, it looked almost magical at sunset.
4)Museo Nacional de Arte de Cataluna - most beautiful place ever.
5) Parc de la Ciutadella - it`s absolutely breath taking and looked like it stepped out of a fairy tale, although it`s in a park
6) Casa Mila - Gaudi`s work. Need I say more?
7) Parc Guell - another of Gaudi`s work. It`s breath takingly beautiful
8) Sagrada Familia - the most famous building in Barcelona! A must see
9) St Paul`s Hospital - I couldn`t go it because it`s under renovation, but the outside was beautiful enough!
10) La Boqueria - a famous food market, you will be amaze by its food range!
there are many other places worth visiting but here is my top 10 :D
PS all photos taken by me.