Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I purchased this palette from Sephora for I believe $42 CND. It is highly popular on youtube and amongst beauty bloggers, however personally, I don`t find it to be worth the money, or the hype.
With that being said, there are a few pros for this palettes, but there also a bit of cons.
- Packaging is cute and not overly bulky, ok for traveling - Variety of neutral shades to work with
- Comes with three cards, giving description of how to wear the colors
- Has three "themes".
- Most shades are pigmented
- Does not come with any applicators
- Some shades are chalky (ex: Velvet Revolver, Heavenly)
- Some shades have fall out (ex: nude beach, honey pot, push up).
- Some shades are hard to blend (ex honey pot).
Over all, this is a nice neutral palette and it does provide a great shade range for different looks. But I think for the pricey, the quality could be better.
*images are mine