Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I love these shoes hbu?
I highly recommend hand washing TOMS in cold water with a gentle detergent and let them air dry. We do NOT recommend putting TOMS in the dryer under any circumstances.
But, here`s a easier way to clean them..
Dirty Canvas Shoes
A Washing Machine
A Small Brush (a toothbrush works well)
01. Take an old toothbrush and quickly remove any dirt or debris before washing your shoes, (this will make for easier stain removal and a more successful wash).
02. If you have any bad stains, you can pre-treat it with a laundry stain remover (but you may want to test it out first in an inconspicuous area first to ensure it doesnt bleach your shoes).
03. To get the soles clean, add some baking soda to a bowl and create a paste by mixing an equal amount of water in. Dip the toothbrush in and gently massage the paste into the sole when youre done, wipe them clean.
04. Now it`s time for the washing machine to do the rest:
Start by running a gentle cycle with cold water.
05. Add gentle detergent (about half of what you would normally use) to the cycle when its about half way filled with water.
06. Once the machine is about 3/4 the way full, add in the shoes.
07. When the cycle is finished, take out the shoes and leave them to air dry.