Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Everyone who knows me basically knows that I am a fake eyelash addict, they are pretty much an essential in my daily make up routine.
Long, luxurious lashes add instant glamour to pretty much any look and can really help make an impact on anyone`s eyes! With the help of lashes your eyes can appear bigger and more wide awake and also make your overall appearance seem younger and some what fresher!
I have tried many different brands of eyelashes and many different types including higher end brands such as mac, yet I will always faithfully return to Eylure. Not only are Eylure lashes amazing quality but the prices are also affordable and defiantly worth it! If you want to achieve beautiful, long lashes take a look below and some of my tips below!-:
1) Carefully peel the lashes off the tray provided, be careful in doing this however as you don`t want to damage the lash!
2) Often fake eyelashes are longer than our own natural lash line meaning its important to trim them. If you don`t trim your eyelashes this can cause them to make your eye look droopy which is never a flattering look!
3) Apply a thin line of glue to the band of your lashes, make sure not to apply too much as this can make application messy. I would suggest always using Eylure glue which can be purchased in separate bottles or comes free with the eyelashes. Most other brands of eyelashes the glue provided is often too watery or doesn`t do it`s job sufficiency.
4) Always wait 30 seconds before applying the lash to your lash lines. Make sure the glue is tacky before application!
5) Apply the to your lash line by placing the middle part first and then pushing the corners inwards. Adjust as needed.
6) Apply mascara and/or eyeliner as needed. And there you have, long fluttery eyelashes - beautiful!
*picture is not mine, if the owner wants the picture to be removed contact me and i shall do so.*