Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- Try to always drink water with meals, so you save calories found in juice and soft drinks;
- Try to use thin Flemish cheese, ham, turkey or lean fresh cheese in your sandwiches, which are the conduits fewer calories;
- Walk always with a piece of fruit or a healthy snack in your wallet, so when you`re hungry you avoid eating a cake in a bakery;
- When you feel hungry after hours, drink water and wait a minute, sometimes it is just thirsty and our body confuses thirst with hunger. Similarly, the drink 33cl 15m 50cl of water before lunch and dinner, this will make you feel fuller with less food;
- Invests in salads with grilled meat and fish, are easy to make, you can bring to the job / school (it`s okay to eat cold) and are healthy, you can also make sandwiches on wheat bread using turkey ham, lettuce, tomato , etc.;
- Do cardiovascular exercise (running, walking, etc.) that will burn many calories and then compensates with localized exercises to keep the skin firm.