Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*Not my image check source link below*
1. Find a few store in your area to browse around. This is important because donations are so random you might have to hit a few stores to find exactly what you are looking for.
2. Make sure you have a few hours to shop around and make sure you look through EVERYTHING and I mean everything. Literally go find your size section in the store and flip through everything in your size one by one carefully examing it for potential.
3. Be creative and keep your personal style in mind. Think about the clothes and accessories you already have and what could you bring back home that will fit well with them while adding more style to your wardrobe.
4. Bring a friend. Sometimes it takes another set of eyes to spot something really great. so make sure to bring a friend to keep you company and help you shop.
5. Go frequently. Most thrift stores get donations all the time so its best to check back frequently so you can stumble across some great finds.