Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
If you have acne prone skin, its not hopeless! Many of my friends have this type of skin, being in their teen stage where acne tends to flare up the most but by following certain tips directed towards this type of skin, their skin texture and color has improved greatly!
1. Drink at least 8 cups of water a day- water hydrates the skin and makes it look much fresher. It also clears the body of toxins which clog up the pores and cause acne.
2. Exfoliate with a GENTLE exfoliant- the key to this is gentle because if you use a harsh exfoliant full of chemicals, it`ll only provoke your skin even more. However, don`t skip exfoliating because the dirty dead skin cells can clog pores.
3. Moisturize using a thin lotion- don`t use the thick lotions because this tends to clog pores. As most of you know, acne prone skin still needs moisture but not a thick one because the natural oils moisturize the skin well enough already.
4. Use blotting tissues/ tissue paper- you can make these with your own tissue paper by cutting out squares or you can purchase them from Wal-Mart from Clean & Clear. Blotting gets the oils off of your face which prevents clogged pores.
5. Don`t touch your face- who knows what dirty things get on your hands that could end up causing a breakout? Be sure to avoid getting these germs on the face.
5. Exercise for at least 15 minutes a day- exercising helps clean the body of toxins because when we sweat, the toxins are realeased, clearing out skin. The skin always looks better right after exercising as well!
6. Use a toner- these can sometimes dry the skin out a bit but that`s not a problem for the oily skinned people!
7. Green Tea Steam Facial- first, boil some water and add the green tea leaves in. Then, when its really hot, put your face over the water for at least 10 minutes. This opens up the pores and unclogs them, resulting in clearer skin.
8. Egg White Facial- take the egg white of an egg and apply it all over your face, leaving it on for at least 15 minutes. Then wash it off. Your skin should be much less oily after using this!
9. Sea Salt Steam Facial, Toner, and Mask- This has 3 solutions in one! Firstly, heat some water and boil the sea salt into it. Steam your face over this mixture for 10 minutes, then store it into a container. You can use this as a toner! For the mask, take some honey and mix sea salt with it. This will become an exfoliating mask with honey as a restorative!
10. Splash water to reduce oil- this is a quick fix-up but whenever your face feels too oily, take water from the restrooms and either slash it on your face or take a paper towel, wet it, and put that on your face. Make sure that the water is cold so that it closes up your pores.
Hoped this helped all of you acne- proned people out there!
Source link: http://www.instructables.com/id/PERFECT-SKIN/