Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. So I started off with a old brown rusty bookshelf (which I couldn`t find a picture of) and painted it with my desire color (red).
2. First Picture- Now organize your shoes, spread the shoes out, you can also color code or organize it by the type of the shoes eg: Heels, boots, uggs etc.
3. Second Picture- Its going to look a bit plain so what I did is added some decoration, as you can see on the second picture I added some of perfumes to make a little classy/fancy looking.
4. Third Picture- You can also add some of your old magazine and place it underneath the shoes.
5. Fourth Picture- Add a classy looking box like I did on the fourth Picture and gives it a little look/style.
6. Fifth Picture- And now the finish look. ^_^
Enjoy Organising, hopefully this will help you. ^_^
For more in depth information on this Topic check out my blog
or directly link to the actual post