Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey everyone!!! So I came across a new easy technique to get some crazy looking tie dye nails, also know at "nail marbling". I was surprised to find out how easy this is to do, seeing how complex the nail design looks but of course there is a secret trick. I read about this on swaggerblog!
All you need is a cup of water, tape, toothpick and what ever color nailpolishes you want for your tie dye look! I would also suggest some paper towel because this can get messy!
The steps are simple:
- Tape off the skin around your nail so you can get a clean finished look in the end
- Add a drop from your first nail polish into the cup of water so it is floating
- Keep layering each drop of different colors onto eachother, itll float into a Bulls Eye shape as you add more colors
- Using a toothpick, swirl the polish around in the cup into a desired pattern for your nails
- Quickly dip your fingers into the cup, in the center of the bulls eye of the combined drops
... and TA DA, you will have a cool marble tie dye nail pattern!
Let me know what you think :)