Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
First off, Happy Mother`s Day to all mothers! I hope you all enjoy your day!
This week I`m going to share some of my favorite lipsticks! I did not realize how many lippies I own, so it was very difficult to narrow down my favorites. So, I decided to pay attention to the ones I used the most in the past month before making this post. The colors vary from nude to bright, which gives you some insight into how versatile my looks can be from day to day. Enough rambling, here we go.
From left to right:
1) MAC Rebel-A gorgeous deep purple/pink color that just makes any makeup look sexier :) I tend to pair this with MAC Nightmoth lip liner for more drama. I recently got the lipglass that was just released in the same tone (Rebel) and I love it with the lipstick and liner combo!
2) NYX Eucalyptus-A bright pink with a bluish tint that looks amazing with a neutral eye. I have been using NYX Bloom lip liner with this or MAC Chestnut lip liner when I want a more toned down look.
3) NYX Lala-Love this one! A lavender lipstick that looks great on darker skin tones. I tend to pair this with NYX Earthtone and NYX Prune lip liner for extra dimension.
4) NYX Femme-A sexy tangerine/orange lippy that I was afraid of at first cause of how bright it is. But one I added a brown lip liner like MAC Chestnut and a darker orange lip liner like NYX Pumpkin, it looks AMAZING! I like to wear it with coral cheeks and gold eyeshadow :)
5) NYX B52, it a pinkish nude that can be worn with or without a lip liner for those days that your eyeshadow is the star of the show.
6) MAC Hug Me-OMG! I cannot express how much I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! It is the perfect nude for me! Its a lighter pink/brown than B52 and looks great with whatever look I wear.
7)MAC Touch-Another great nude, its more brown than the previous two and looks great with MAC Chestnut lip liner or NYX Hot Cocoa lip liner and MAC Spice lip glass. I tend pair it with brighter eyeshadows and highlighted cheeks :)
8) Smashbox Extravagant-Its a creamy brown/bronze color that makes green eyeshadow pop! I like to pair it with Smashbox Tempt lipgloss for a more polished look.
I hope you all enjoyed my favorite lipsticks for this week! I would love to hear about your favorite lipsticks!