Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXers I`m back this week with my favorite beauty products. All of these products have a pop of color! Ladies, don`t be afraid to add something extra BRIGHT to your beauty routine!!
This week I`m loving:
1)NYX lipstick, Lala: A lavender pink creamy color-GORGEOUS! I will have swatches in my favorite lipsticks post, coming soon :)
You can change the look of this color with different lip liners: Two of favorite are MAC Nightmoth (deep wine color) and NYX Bloom (hot pink color).
2) La Femme Blush-Purple Passion. The name says it all. Gorgeous plummy-purple colored blush.Super blendable. PIGMENTED. This blush looks gorgeous with a pinkish gold highlighter like.....
3) LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer-This stuff is AMAZING! Its a light, barely there powder that melts into your skin, giving a subtle but pretty glow :)
4) Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Palette: This palette is a beauty! 12 bright , highly pigmented colors to mix and match. Looks great on almost all complexions, I love it on dark complexions so (NW45/NC50) don`t be afraid.
5) Bath and Body Works, Dark Kiss lotion
OKAY so this doesn`t have any bright colors but I am loving it this week. Smells great like a mixture of vanilla, berries, and rich musk :)
6)TooFaced single eyeshadow, Glamazon
A shimmery, champagne colored shadow that I primarily use to highlight or add that extra OOMPH to my eyes! I like to use it a lot in my inner tear duct! Instant eye brightener!
7)Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner (Liquid)-Liquid liner always adds some pop to my eyes! Instant beauty makeover in a tube!
8) Maybelline Lash Stilletto Mascara in Black Sequin-This mascara is great for a night out. Its black, its sparkly, its jewelry for your lashes! I`m not into falsies much but I do like to add that extra something to my lashes. I think its limited edition but you can find it on Amazon or Ebay possibly.
I hope you guys enjoyed my favorites for this week! Have you tried any of these products? What are YOUR favorites?