Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have been wanting to do this tag for some time now... but I just never got around to it. It`s interesting to see exactly what is most important to you when you have to choose between items that you don`t ever think twice about normally. lol So - here it goes.
1) Blush or Bronzer? I`m going to say... Blush. Wait, maybe Bronzer... hmmm... could I choose one of those blush bronzer duos, would that count as one? lol - Well, I will say Blush. :)
2) Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick. I have always liked my lips... and lipstick usually brings out the pouty volumptious look to them... and most the time, it`s not sticky. Don`t like sticky lips, it`s practically unkissable. lol
3) Chapstick or Lip Butter? Hmm... I think that EOS would be considered chapstick, so I guess I`ll go with chaptstick. But, I also love aquaphor, so what would that be?
4) Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? Matte... I know, I`m such a hypocrite seeing as I-Candy Couture consists majority of Sparkle shadows... but I`m getting older (32 to be exact) and matte shadows look much better on my eyes. ;)
5) Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara. My eyeliner is tattooed, top and bottom, so if I put on a little mascara - I`m good to go. If I forget the mascara, I look like I have nothing on my eyes.
6) Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil Eyeliner? I do love Gel, liquid and Pencil - but if I could only pick one... Definitely Gel.
7) Foundation or Concealer? Concealer. I haven`t been using any Foundation lately - my skin is doing so much better without it. So if I truly need to fix a spot or something... concealer is my friend.
8) Liquid or Powder Foundation? Oh - that`s a hard one to choose. I say both, can I choose both? When I do use foundation - I use liquid and then go over with a powder foundation to set. If it`s during the summer, I will normally go with a mineral foundation which is powder. I really couldn`t choose one or the other on that one.
9) Neutral or Statement Eyes? Well, I love neutral looks with a pop of color. While I do choose to rock a statement eye from time to time, with all the running around I do - a neutral look with just a pop of color somewhere will work for me.
10) Pressed or Loose Shadows? Up until 2 years ago... definitely pressed - even now I will still rather have a pressed shadow then loose. But, since I-Candy Couture only sells loose shadows, I have been really using those more and have really embraced it lately. So I will say I rather have pressed, but I have been rocking Loose Shadows.
11) Waterproof or Non Water proof? Waterproof, most definitely. I naturally wear glasses and contacts and tear often... plus, I`m just an emotional wreck and cry for no reason... really, I am. So I need Waterproof. Plus, especially with mascara - because it holds my curl.
12) Brushes, Sponges or Fingers? Oh... well, I will say brushes because I can`t live without them. I hate cleaning them - but can`t live without um. lol
13) Powder, Cream, or Liquid Highlighter? Powder. I like that I can blend it easily into my blush or contour so that it is flawless. And, it`s just faster in my opinion. lol
If you want to do this tag - please feel free to do so. If you are doing it - comment below with your link so I can check it out. It doesn`t have to be a blog post - I love watching YouTube videos too.