Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
As you know, or if you don`t know, I`m a huge health/fitness freak. I love to try new things and experiment with different methods so I am able to teach others how to became in shape like I am.
Although we all have different bodies and function differently I`ve come acrossed a method that has worked for myself as well as four of my other friends.
That method is the water diet! I know it sounds crazy right? How can you just drink water and lose weight? Well it`s simple, so here`s how it goes...
At the beginning of March I weighed myself at 121 lbs. I now weigh 105 lbs. I really lost sixteen lbs by April 1, 2012.
I did NOT work out during this diet at the gym. I did 5 minute workouts at home every day.
- Drink water first thing when you wake up to clean out the toxins in your body that built up overnight. A bottle is recommended.
- Eat a large breakfast
- Finish a glass/bottle of water before you eat a meal to fill up your stomach a little bit
- It`s ideal to finish one water bottle every 2 hours or so.
* I still ate whatever I want
My 5 minute exercise 1/day
- Stairs for 5 mins
- Cruches / Abs
- upper body /pushups
- 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs, 1 minute squats, 1 minute pushups
So I`ve listed everything I did to achieve my diet. Its self explanatory.
You guys should definitely try this, especially if you`re not into working out! My friend who weighed 167 lbs now weighs 142 lbs and she`s been doing this ever since I told her about it! So that proves it does work. (:
Would you try this?
Have you ever heard of this method?
IMAGE SOURCE: http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new/ehow/images/a04/qp/j2/water-diet_-800x800.jpg