Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Finding the perfect Prom dress.
Prom is probably the most exciting part of our high school lives and we want to look good. I`ve been invited to 3 school dances and I feel quite experienced in finding the perfect prom dress. So here are my tips:
1. let your search begin at least 3 monthes in advance.
This allows time for alterations.
2. Be open mined. Just because something doesn`t look nice on the hanger, doesn`t mean it won`t look amazing on you!
3. Search everywhere. All malls and every store!
4. Take your time before buying. If you find something you like, keep it on hold and keep looking untill you`re absolutely sure.
Some recommended styles:
1. Dainty pleats are really in! They add flow, texture and dimension to your dress. So look out for them
2. Rather go for a simple dark colour with a flashy pair of heels than and overdone, busy dress that may not be faltering.
3. High-low hem lines are also really in! Look out for these and make sure you have a gorgeous pair of heels to wear with them.
4. Be practical and avoid heavy dresses like ball gowns. These restrict movement and may fall during dancing. You also don`t want people to stand on your dress in crowded places.
hair fashion dress makeup beauty