Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
I have never seen anyone talk about this, ANYWHERE, and well, I guess I`m the first one to discuss this. I wanted to talk about MY nailpolish checklist.
Basically, that means I have a checklist on what my expectations are for a nail polish. Anyways, here`s my list...
ANGELICA`S NAIL POLISH CHECKLIST:
1. The nail polish mustn`t be very sheer
2. The nail polish mustn`t be an ugly color
3. The nail polish mustn`t be streaky
4. The nail polish mustn`t be too runny
5. The nail polish mustn`t need more than 3 coats
6. The nail polish mustn`t be a glitter eater
7. The nail polish mustn`t be hard to apply
8. The nail polish musn`t have a bad nail brush
And there you go, 8 points for my checklist! But I have a feeling that it needs to expand abit, so I need YOUR guys help!
Let me know below if you have any more points for my checklist, that a nail polish musn`t be....
Anyways, now I have some questions for you guys...
1. Do you agree with my checklist?
2. Do you have your own checklist?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)
Source link: http://www.kinnelonconserves.net/Nail-Polish.html