Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Knowing olive oil has many uses in the beauty world, I did some research. These are some great beauty uses for olive oil:
1. Eating. Olive oil is one of the 3 foods permitted by the FDA to contain a health claim benefit on its label. Drizzle it over salads, grilled vegetable, meats and bruschetta to improve your health and have radiant skin.
2. Shaving. Use olive oil instead of shaving cream for an extra smooth and silky finish. However your shower could become quite slippery so be careful getting in and out.
3. Dry Scalp Relief. Condition your scalp with warm olive oil & massage it in as a relief for dry scalp. Leave it on for 20 minutes then wash your hair as usual.
4. Make Up Remover and Face Moisturizer. Use olive oil filled with Vitamin E and antioxidants instead of your regular makeup remover and moisturizer to hydrate and renew, smooth and heal the skin, especially acne scars .
5. Cuticle Oil. Use it to help moisturize, repair and protect the cuticle against damage.
6. Soothing Oil. Apply to rashes for soothing, like diaper rash and sun burn.
7. Anti Frizz. Apply a couple of drops in the palm of your hand, rub gently and run your fingers through frizzy hair to tame it, add shine and condition.
8. Soak thin, brittle nails and tattered cuticles. Use a small amount of olive oil to moisturize cuticles, or mix oil and water and immerse your fingertips before a manicure to smooth, strengthen and soften them.
9.Get rid of stains from nails and fingers. Simply add a few drops of lemon juice to olive oil and soak your fingers in the mixture.
10. Reduce signs of aging on your hands. Smooth liberally onto hands before bed, put on cotton gloves, and wake up with soft, young looking hands.
11. Clear up acne. The idea of applying oil to your face as a treatment of acne does sound strange but it works. Create a paste by mixing 4 tablespoons salt with 3 tablespoons olive oil. Pour the mixture onto your hands and fingers and massage it on to your face. Let set for a minute or two, and then rinse it off with warm, soapy water. Apply daily for a week, then cut back to two or three times weekly. You should see a noticeable improvement in your condition. The premise is that the salt cleanses the pores by exfoliation and the olive oil restores the skins natural moisture.
I have yet to try some of these and i`m excited to do so. Who knew olive oil was so useful <3.
If interested, you can check out even more uses on this website: