Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Im going to show you how to make the easiest pillow cover EVER. No measuring, and no sewing! All you need to do is fold and tie. Now each step I say corresponds with a number on one of the picture, so for example, for step one, you should look at the picture with a 1 on it. Lets get started!
1. You need a fabric 3 times as wide and twice as tall as the pillow. (Use pinking shears to cut so it wont fray). Flip the fabric to the wrong side and place the pillow in the center.
2. Start by folding the bottom half of the fabric to the center of the pillow
3. Then, fold the top half down to the center
4. Fold both ends like the picture (sorry hard to explain)
5. Bring one side over the top of the pillow, then the other side.
6. Now, tie both ends in a square knot
7. Viola! Your pillow is done
8./9. Genius, huh?
And its as simple as that!