Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*image belongs to me.
LONG OVERDUE POST: During one of their buy 3 for $30 sales (probably like a month ago); I stopped by the Body Shop to try out some of their products. The sale was a bit different unlike the other times where you could purchase any 3 products of your choice for $30. This time, you had to pick one SHOWER GEL, one BODY SCRUB and one BODY BUTTER from the selection. The best thing about this was that all these products were JUMBO sizes!
So I ended up getting:
1) Pink Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel
- formulated for people with normal skin
- comes with a pump dispenser
- leaves my skin feeling clean
- doesn`t dry my skin out
- smells refreshing and zesty/citrus-y
- helps wake me up in the morning
- scent only lingers for a while after showering
2) Mango Body Scrub
- formulated for people with very dry skin
- exfoliates amazingly and the granules aren`t too harsh
- makes my skin feel softer and smoother
- has a creamy texture
- smells delicious!!
- scent lingers on the skin after showering
- my favourite scent from TBS!
- not a fan of the packaging, wish it was in a tube form
3) Coconut Body Butter
- formulated for people with normal to dry skin
- very moisturizing!
- leaves my skin super soft and smooth
- has a rich thick consistency but absorbs easily
- doesn`t leave behind a greasy residue or sticky feeling
- a little goes a long way
- smells amazing!
- highly recommend it!
- coconut scent can be a bit overpowering so if youre not a fan of anything coconut, this isnt for you
Let me know some of your favourite products from The Body Shop!