Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1) Unless your hair is extremely fine, load up on a deep conditioner each time you shampoo. Be sure to leave it on for at least five minutes in the showerit really makes a difference.
2) If you don`t have time for morning styling sessionsand to limit the damage caused by the blow-dryershampoo at night, and then apply a styling cream from roots to tips.
3) Before you even think about going near your hair with a flatiron or blow-dryer, spritz on a heat-protective spray. This is important for all hair types, but especially for those with fine hair, which is more prone to the kind of cuticle damage that leads to frizz.
4) Ionic blow-dryers reduce frizz by compressing the cuticle, which locks out puff-inducing moisture.
5) Too much alcohol can leave your hair with a nasty hangover in the form of frizz. The biggest boozy culprit: hair spray, the alcohol content of which can swell up the hair cuticle, causing puffiness.
6) When you want to pull your hair back, go for a bun over a ponytail. By wrapping the hair around itself, you smooth the flyaways.