Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I found this idea pretty amazing! When I saw that they were using tape to create the designs I just instantly knew I had to share it with you lovelies! I think this is a very unique way to design your nails! All you need is nail polishes and tape. And the process is long at all.
1. Paint your tape with 3 or 4 different colors. Cut into strips. Do a couple different widths.
2. Paint your base coat. We used an off white vanilla color.
3. Youll want to start building from the inside corner and move outward. Over lap one vertical and one horizontal strip.
4.Now do another set of stickers out from that set.
5. Keep going until you get to the opposite corner.
6. Use cuticle nippers to trim the excess sticker.
Always apply a top coat over tape stickers to avoid to peeling!
How easy was that? I plan trying this and creating something similar!