Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The Beauty Department website has become my favorite site to visit. I love how they show you step by step to create many different looks ranging from hair, makeup, nails, etc.
I love this braided hair tutorial, I think it`s the perfect hairstyle when your look to achieve a Boho look! So I thought it would be cool to share it with you lovelies!
1. Start with straight, wavy or curly hair. I personally like this best with a little wave or curl because the crown of braids holds better with texture.
2. Grab a section of hair above the ear and split it into 2 pieces, like our lovely Nora is doing in this photo.
3. Braid both pieces. (Gently loosen up the braid for a more natural, romantic texture.)
4. Cross them over each other as seen above and clip them to hold them in place while you do the same thing on the other side! If your hair is short and wont reach, do 3 or 4 intersections of hair instead of just 2!
5. Once you finish the other side, take the two braids that go over the top, cross them over and pin them using small but strong bobby pins.
6. Take the two pieces that will go backward and tie them together. Add a couple of pins where the braids meet.
7. Add a few extra bobby pins around the crown of braids to keep them from slipping or moving.
I can not wait to try this hairstyle!