Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey LUUUXERS! :)
No one on LUUUX has ever talked about this, so I decided to be the first! And so I am going to do this edition in different parts. The first part is about "The BEST and WORST splurge nail polish". So here`s the 2012 Nail Polish Awards!
Best Splurge Nail Polish:
CHANEL LE VERNIS
- it costs $25.00
- it goes on so smoothly
- it has an amazing collection of colors to choose from
- it looks elegant and beautiful
2. Worst Splurge Nail Polish:
- very steaky
- a hot mess
- costs $21.00
- isn`t smooth
- nice colors, but terrible application
Overall, if you`re going to splurge on something, I would pay an extra few bucks and go for the Chanel, because the application is WAY better than Butter London.
And there`s my list. For next time, I will be talking about the The BEST/WORST Bargain Brand
Anyways, now I have some questions for you guys...
1. Do you agree with my list?
2. Have you tried any of these two products?
Comment below if you have any questions, XO! :)